This statement and policy refers to the practices in relation to the conference website www.isdh2020.com and the delivery of the International Symposium on Dental Hygiene 2022 taking place in The Convention Centre Dublin, Ireland from the 10th – 13th August 2022.
For the purpose of this statement the following parties are included:
ISDH 2022 Organisers:
Controller and Processor:
Who we are:
International Symposium on Dental Hygiene 2022 – known as ISDH 2022.
The official conference secretariat offices of ISDH2022 are through Keynote PCO.
Company Name: Keynote Conference Services Ltd, Trading as Keynote PCO
Registered Office: 10 Streamstown Wood, Streamstown, Malahide Co. Dublin, Malahide, Dublin, K36 V970, Ireland
Company Reg. Number: IE455143
Keynote PCO are acting offices on the instruction of the congress hosts/committee of the International Symposium on Dental Hygiene (ISDH).
Keynote Conference Services Ltd., T/A Keynote PCO, will be referred to as “The Secretariat” and or “Conference office” and the International Symposium on Dental Hygiene (ISDH).and Irish Dental Hygienists Association (IDHA) will be referred to as “The Committee” in the following privacy statement and cookies policy.
This Statement and Policy:
The Secretariat gathers and stores your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)(EU) 2016/679 and all Irish statutory laws and regulations.
This statement is compiled to provide you with clear information with regards to your rights and how data is managed and stored by The Secretariat and The Committee
Please note that any links to other websites from the conference website (www.isdh2022.com) to third party sites are governed by their own privacy statements and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements.
Data Processing pertaining to Your Data Privacy:
The secretariat process data pertaining to its activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- The Secretariat and The Committee will only use your data for the indicated purpose at the time of submission.
- Data is collected and processed lawfully in order to perform contractual, specific and legitimate purposes, including existing contractual obligations, or to start negotiations in entering a new contract.
- All personal data collected and processed is relevant and limited to the purpose for which it was processed.
- All personal data collected and processed will be limited to the necessity of the purpose and processed in a transparent manner.
- All personal data processed and collected will be managed with appropriate organisational measures to ensure safeguarding of your data, to ensure protection from data theft, unlawful processing or accidental damage or loss.
- Where indicated, your data will be used for legitimate business purposes; future marketing, product offers and or general communications as disclosed or in response to a correspondence.
- Please also refer to the cookies policy and website data policy information below.
- All personal data will be maintained for no longer than reasonably necessary and or legally required or deemed necessary. This does not affect your rights to have your data deleted by contacting The Secretariat.
Transfer of Data:
- Your data will never be disclosed, sold or shared with a third party without your explicit, informed consent, unless it is believed that The Secretariat is required to disclose data in order to comply with any applicable laws, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
Data We Collect & Systems
Registration services are provided and managed by The Secretariat – Keynote PCO. The following integrated third-party online platforms are utilised and managed by The Secretariat in delivery of your participation.
Registrations are processed through the secure AVENTRI registration system and integrated with Global Payments (Realex Payments) in providing secure online payment processing. This system ensures that clients’ financial data is processed in the most secure platforms. Aventri and Global Payments are fully compliant with the Payment Card industry Data Security Standards.
- Useful links and online platforms:
In order to provide our services, The Secretariat collects and processes personal information to meet all contractual and legal obligations pertaining to required and or booked services.
This data is may include but is not limited to:
- Name, Date of Birth
- Personal contact details: Address, email and telephone number (s)
- Work contact details: Address, email and telephone number (s)
- Employment Information
- Passport and or Visa Entry Information
- IP Addresses – in the provision of payment services and or web activity
- Banking and or payment information including credit card information
- Anonymous statistical data involving the use of Keynote’s and our operational conference websites
- Hotel, travel, social event interaction and tour information
- Scientific/Academic opinion and or research
- ‘Special Category Data’ as required including but not limited to; accessibility/mobility for attendance and access to all events and activities or dietary including religious requirements (where catering options are provided when in attendance) and gender (for congress statistics only)
- Browser type
Your data will only be used for the purpose as indicated per the service(s) used while interacting with The Secretariat. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and may be modified depending on the services requested.
The Secretariat collects this data through the following methods, but not limited to:
- Telephone Correspondence
- Postal correspondence
- Online forms (including but not limited to: Conference registration, enquiry, newsletter database sign-up forms, abstract submission forms)
- Website interaction – see cookies policy below
How We Use your Data:
The Secretariat, in delivery of its contractual obligations and operations will only use your data for the purpose as provided to their offices. Your data will not be disclosed to any third party where not required contractually through informed consent or required by law. This would apply both to The Secretariats and contractual obligations in the management of the conference.
We will use your data through the below, but not limited to, activities:
- Updating and maintaining our own records and marketing purposes
- Ensuring Statutory Tax Compliance
- Employment Purposed and Applications
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations as a result of service agreements as requested
- Anonymised data from both Keynote and conference website to compile statistics on website usage- see cookies policy below
- Registration and or Booking/submission services. Your data may/will be provided to relevant third-parties including; relevant government agencies, hotels, travel and transport groups, tour operators as part of the confirmed selected services. These third parties may reside outside the EU.
- In response to a correspondence
- With the purpose of financial management from contractual
agreements both individuals, groups and corporate entities
Where necessary and appropriate under applicable laws, your data will be disclosed by The Secretariat:
i. in response to a public or governmental request
ii. to comply with a legal process
iii. enforcement of Keynote PCO’s and our acting conference’s terms and conditions
iv. to protect our privacy, rights, safety and property
v. to limit liability and damages and or seek legal remedies against Keynote PCO
vi. Per current health guidelines, we are required to notify health authorities of any instances of communicable diseases that occur during or post the congress. Only relevant contact details will be made available to the health authorities to ensure correct and managed contact tracing occurs for the health and well being of all participants in attendance at the event.
The Secretariat believes your data privacy is key to the conference success. All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure your data is secure and protected from unauthorised, access, accidental or unlawful disclosure, loss, destruction or manipulation.
We apply a best practice policy when engaging our suppliers in alignment with current GDPR guidelines and disclosures. You are responsible for reviewing any booked third-party services or any individual privacy policies disclosed above pertaining to the submission of your data. We cannot guarantee your personal data’s security with these groups and therefore do not assume any liability in this regard.
Your Rights and How to Contact us:
You can contact The Secretariat to request a copy of your personal data, rectify any errors, restrict processing, request portability of your data and or information pertaining to the processing of your personal data.
At any stage you may request to have your personal data held by The Secretariat deleted, excluding data which we are required to keep for legal and legitimate business purposes.
You are under no obligation to provide The Secretariat with personal data but when disclosed, you have a duty to provide correct, accurate, truthful and lawful information. This data may be required to provide access to all or parts of the services we provide and as such without, may deem this request undeliverable.
The Secretariat and The Committee will request your consent prior to using your personal data for purposes not set out in this policy and subject to relevant data protection laws.
Email: Secretariat Offices
Keynote PCO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Data Protection,
ISDH 2022 c/o Keynote PCO,
Suite 26, Anglesea House,
63 Carysfort Avenue,