1. Registration Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- All cancellations and/or changes must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellation refers to complete and/or partial cancellation of registrations, social events, tours.
- Cancellation fees are incurred as follows –
- Before 1st March 2022 – full refund less administration fee of €25.
- Between 2nd March 2022 and 1st June 2022 – 50% refund available less administration fee of €50.
- After 2nd Jun 2022 – No refund for cancelled registration.
- A name change on a paid registration to a colleague will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the conference, after that date a charge of €50 will apply.
2. What if I can no longer attend the conference?
- Should the delegate be unable to attend due to circumstances beyond their control, cancellations fees are subject to terms listed above. This includes the delegate being unable to travel into Ireland from their country, due to their own country’s travel restrictions and/or a refusal of travel visa application. Delegates should have travel insurance in place to cover such an eventuality.
3. What if the conference is postponed or goes virtual?
- Should the organisers need to reschedule the conference or move online, all registration fees will be transferred to cover attendance on the new conference dates – no processing fees will apply in this case.
- Should the delegate not wish to accept attendance on the new date they may cancel their registration, in such cases cancellations will be governed by the cancellation terms as outlined above.
- Under these circumstances the Organisers are not liable for any other expenses incurred, this includes travel and accommodation costs – delegates are encouraged to have sufficient travel insurance in place to cover such other costs.
4. What if the conference is cancelled by the Organisers?
- Should the Organisers completely cancel the conference, with no content or sessions being available on-line, registrations will be refunded in full, less a €50 processing fee.
- Under these circumstances the Organisers are not liable for any other expenses incurred, this includes travel and accommodation costs – delegates are encouraged to have sufficient travel insurance in place to cover other costs.
Travel and Medical Insurance
- Participants are requested to make their own arrangements for health and travel insurance. The conference fee does not include insurance. We strongly recommend that, when registering for the conference and making travel arrangements, a travel and/or equipment insurance policy be taken out to cover any loss, cancellation, medical costs, etc. Refunds will not be offered outside of the terms and conditions above, so delegates should ensure they contact their insurance company to ensure sufficient cover is in place from the time of booking. The Organisers do not take responsibility for any delegate, speaker, or exhibitor failing to insure their travel and attendance to sufficient levels.